Seriously tasty (and healthy!)…. You’ll have a hard time going back to the unhealthy garbage out there…. Do it right. Do it Fresh. Real ingredients.
- Wrap of your choice (So many to choose from!)
- Emmentaler Cheese, sliced or shredded.
- Sausage link ( what kind do you like ? )
- 1 pint Cherry or Grape tomatoes (Organic please!)’
- 2 large shallots
- 2 cups of chopped Organic Kale
- Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic and Onion Powder
- French’s Crispy onions for topping if desired. (I desire)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté the shallots in butter and olive oil ( two tablespoons of each) and kale, place aside.
- Sauté sliced sausage until browned in 1 1/2 tablespoon of butter, 1 1/2 of olive oil. Place aside.
- Sauté tomatoes in 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter and olive oil with Herbs De Province on a medium flame for 2 minutes, until just slightly blistering, tossing throughout.
- Sprinkle garlic and onion powder on the wrap and cook in the oven until slightly crisp.
- Layer cheese, shallots and kale, tomatoes and sausage with more Herbs De Province and place in the oven. Cook until cheese melts – about Hanover 5 minutes.